Ashley Garrett's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"good idea! thanks :) i guess if i wear a hat everyone will think im trying to keep t…"

Ashley Garrett replied Aug 8, 2010 to Wigs and roller coasters?

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Thanks ill look into that Super Tape. i already have a lace wig so thats a start lol…"

Ashley Garrett replied Aug 8, 2010 to Wigs and roller coasters?

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"thanks so much for all the info!!! you are full of answers!!! im definitely going to…"

Ashley Garrett replied Apr 24, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"hi joy!! you dont have to shave it every day but atleast every other day so that the…"

Ashley Garrett replied Apr 16, 2010 to How do I get a beautiful smooth shiny bald head?

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Steve

"well i dont have insurance so a trip to the dermatologist would cost alot of $$$$ lo…"

Ashley Garrett replied Apr 13, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"i wouldnt have thought to keep the prodocts off of my skin till it healed so thanks…"

Ashley Garrett replied Apr 13, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"ewww i would hate to get an infection!!! thanks i am really happy:) so much better t…"

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"ALRIGHT I DID IT!!!!! AND I WAS ALL WORKED UP FOR NOTHING!! THEY LOVED THAT I FELT C…"

Ashley Garrett replied Apr 12, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"Thanks everyone for all the advice!! when i posted this i was having a very bad day!…"

Ashley Garrett replied Apr 7, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"wow that great information!!!! i put TONS of conditioner all over my wigs! i will de…"

Ashley Garrett replied Apr 3, 2010 to Can you save a human hair full lace wig?

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by tahnie elizabeth grant

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service