Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"It took a few orders for me to get the right combination of hair type, color, textur…"

Lori Van Decker replied Mar 3, 2013 to HH wigs online - help

34 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"I buy from orderwigsonline.com. If you send them a color sample or photo of what you…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 25, 2013 to Custom wigs online?

12 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Rose

"I don't care about growing any scalp hair back. I've been AU for nearly 30 years. I…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 21, 2013 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I've been told that when the area is shiney, it's highly unlikely that the follicles…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 20, 2013 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I use Stamp Me Fabulous. http://www.stampmefabulous.com/how_to_use_eyebrow.shtml I f…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 18, 2013 to Eyebrows - What to do?

16 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by cindy Babs

"You can get Got2B Glued at drugstores or online http://www.soap.com/p/got2b-glued-st…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 18, 2013 to Full lace wigs

18 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"It depends on the construction of the wig cap, but generally, you need some sort of…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 15, 2013 to Full lace wigs

18 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Definitely see your dermatologist. It could be Rosacea and you could easily clear th…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 12, 2013 to Since I lost my hair my skin has started breaking out so bad

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

"I wear full lace wigs with custom sized caps that stay on pretty well. I use Got 2B…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 12, 2013 to Lace front wig. Do I have to use glue?

2 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by mihosan

"I use Great Hair Day as a base for the eyebrows that I "stamp" on (Stamp Me Fabulous…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 4, 2013 to When you want to cover spots

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Pat

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service