Epo's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your reply! Yknow, even with this menstrual issue that may or may not…"

Epo replied Jan 4, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you so much for your response :-) Yes, the injections are working for the most…"

Epo replied Jan 4, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Jill, I'm 25 now, and my alopecia started last January, after I'd turned 24. So I've…"

Epo replied Jan 3, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Yknow, I find every 3 weeks a lot, but my dermatologist recommended it to me, saying…"

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Yeah, the shots have been hit or miss for me. Some of my patches have completely fil…"

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"I made a post about latisse (no responses though :( ) and I have to say, it has work…"

Epo replied Nov 17, 2013 to Latisse

9 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by maplel

"I've gotten steroid injections in my eyebrow area. Worked for me after two sets of i…"

Epo replied Oct 6, 2013 to Injections for eyebrows?

2 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"And just to add - don't take to heart the people who are being a bit unkind on your…"

Epo replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"I grew up in NYC, and went to college in NYC as well. I have done internships in ver…"

Epo replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"No problem. Any regrowth is a plus, so says my doctors... at the very least, it mean…"

Epo replied Sep 24, 2013 to Alopecia and gym

5 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Epo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service