Brock's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Kara... I was curious if you are still on Xeljanz and if you had regrowth."

Brock replied Dec 28, 2018 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"Hey TC-  I started Xeljanz on December 4th.  I have progressing AA.  What type of ha…"

Brock replied Dec 27, 2018 to Continued shedding after xeljanz

8 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Brock

"That is huge progress!!!  Congrats."

Brock replied Dec 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"For some reason it won’t let me post pictures right now.  I will later"

Brock replied Dec 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here is what I’m working with right now.  3 huge spots and maybe 2-4 smaller ones.  …"

Brock replied Dec 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Frida - thank you for the kind words of encouragement.  It’s important to try and st…"

Brock replied Dec 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Had anyone used Xeljanz for progressing AA?  I’ve only been using for a week so I kn…"

Brock replied Dec 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I sent my wire transfer last week and on Saturday I got an email back that they woul…"

Brock replied Nov 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What was the name of the other supplier?"

Brock replied Nov 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you!  I just emailed the site but having a direct contact will help!  I live i…"

Brock replied Nov 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service