Alayna's dad's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"PREDNISONE, like an antibiotics, is over prescribed. But it is a miracle drug for th…"

Alayna's dad replied Oct 19, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Thank you for giving your time to this project. You are at the forefront for many. I…"

Alayna's dad replied Apr 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow, my daughter is the same age. NJ is a great state. I use to go on vacations as a…"

Alayna's dad replied Sep 12, 2013 to Miss New Jersey

17 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by PJ

"Every time some brave young person like you exposes Alopecia to the public, we come…"

Alayna's dad replied Sep 12, 2013 to Miss New Jersey

17 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by PJ

"I have say it. Ignorance of this condition is wide spread. And most surprising, even…"

Alayna's dad replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"YES, You are so right. Unfortunately, it is events like this that gets the public at…"

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"I am a parent of a 10 yr old girl with AU. This is a simple case of discrimination.…"

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"My daughter has a love hate relationship with her wigs. She mostly just wares it at…"

Alayna's dad replied Feb 6, 2013 to Kids and wigs

16 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Elliebeauty

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service