Sam Sam's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes!!! This morning on my way walking to work I was hit on by 3 men who thought i wa…"

Sam Sam replied Sep 14, 2010 to Thank God this battle is WON!

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"I never looked at it as a disease. I would start off by saying i have a Hairloss con…"

Sam Sam replied Sep 13, 2010 to Peoples reactions when you tell them about your AA

10 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Scott

"Oh I weaned it on them first I just came out and told as many people who I could...…"

Sam Sam replied May 10, 2010 to First time at church service bald!

11 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sam Sam

"thanks it feels great!!!! I am putting a wig on for work but ii am looking for the n…"

Sam Sam replied May 3, 2010 to First time at church service bald!

11 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sam Sam

"Yes thank you! Surprisingly its not what I thought it Would be!"

Sam Sam replied May 2, 2010 to First time at church service bald!

11 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sam Sam

"Thank you for your support! I have decided to go to church completly bald I Am going…"

Sam Sam replied May 2, 2010 to I want to go bald completly on the weekend and my away from work time.

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

"THANK YOU LISA!!!!"

Sam Sam replied Apr 29, 2010 to I want to go bald completly on the weekend and my away from work time.

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

"Thank you love it! Your right I must take it at my own pace and I will. I do know I…"

Sam Sam replied Apr 29, 2010 to I want to go bald completly on the weekend and my away from work time.

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

"Thanks Jenna!!! I thought maybe I could take the trash to the hopper, then if I’m co…"

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

"I was ver moved by all the comments that you got here. That I showed my co-workers a…"

Sam Sam replied Apr 28, 2010 to Working with alopecia...

10 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service