Chubs's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"News to report- met with Dr King today- 4 months in my son has tremendous regrowth-…"

Chubs replied Jul 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well happy to report after my son being on Xeljanz for 4 months he got his first hai…"

Chubs replied Jul 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My son did for many years and it worked - at age 8 took 150mg once a month then ever…"

Chubs replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sure we got three months no charge through Drug mfg we will see but hopeful - here i…"

Chubs replied Jun 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No side effects- he is 19 the pics from last month did not post here it is for compa…"

Chubs replied Jun 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Pretty much bald few left over hairs and loss of good amount of his eyebrows When he…"

Chubs replied Jun 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My son is being treated by Dr King- 2 and a half months on the drug and seeing great…"

Chubs replied Jun 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Before and after photos - my son started on Xeljanz on March 19th - pics are 4 weeks…"

Chubs replied May 5, 2015 to Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

"Amen - son is on it for two weeks - we have a coupon for 3 months - FDA needs to app…"

Chubs replied Apr 2, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Wonderful news hoping we see the same- all the best!!!!"

Chubs replied Mar 22, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service