Leresa's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Bald Beauty, Foremost, congratulations for deciding to go bald on your own ac…"

Leresa replied Jul 22, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Your exactly right! Well said"

Leresa replied Jul 28, 2010 to I'm pretty scared that I will lose my partner and my friends over this

17 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

"Elin I don't know you but I know you as alopecian sista. What your going through is…"

Leresa replied Jul 28, 2010 to I'm pretty scared that I will lose my partner and my friends over this

17 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

"I am so proud of you. I think what you said is key- you set the atmosphere for yours…"

Leresa replied May 11, 2010 to First time at church service bald!

11 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sam Sam

"Hello Dana, I'm sorry about the experiences you have been having. I felt compelled t…"

Leresa replied May 11, 2010 to Addicted to research

8 May 11, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Hello Christine, I remember there was the lowering of the hairline but not drastic t…"

Leresa replied Mar 16, 2010 to It is helping! Rogaine for female pattern baldness!

18 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Michelle L

"About 10 years ago after the cortisone shots & P.U.V.A weren't helping my AA-My…"

Leresa replied Mar 11, 2010 to It is helping! Rogaine for female pattern baldness!

18 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Michelle L

"No not at all,in fact these places for the most part that have adhesive wigs aren't…"

Leresa replied Mar 7, 2010 to Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Wearing adhesive wigs are the best choice in my experience. I prefer & suggest t…"

Leresa replied Mar 6, 2010 to Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Yeah from what I understand & educated myself about AU/AA is it's majority linke…"

Leresa replied Mar 6, 2010 to Allergies and alopecia

9 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Leresa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service