Ktownnana's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said, Paul!"

Ktownnana replied Jul 25, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"I totally agree with everything you said, Lily Bell!"

Ktownnana replied Jul 25, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"Tan B, I think you pretty much said it all. I've only been a member of AW for about…"

Ktownnana replied Jul 23, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"Whitney, I am so sorry things turned out this way, but so glad to see that you are h…"

Ktownnana replied Jul 22, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

"Karen, do you normally wash your new wigs before wearing?"

Ktownnana replied Jul 21, 2011 to Medium to long wig opinions

44 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

"I do wish the wig companies would listen to what we are saying when we say we need m…"

44 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

"Rose, I agree. I think it just floored me so bad that I couldn't think of anything t…"

44 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

"Karen, I thought the JS looked adorable on you. I'm sorry about the top--that's why…"

44 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

"Way to go, MiNAH--hopefully, we can ALL get to your point one day!"

Ktownnana replied Jul 19, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

"What an amazing guy and I'm not one bit surprised at his response. I know what a hug…"

Ktownnana replied Jul 18, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service