Jameelah Fernanders's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"My friend who also has alopecia called me and told me about it. We are very excited…"

Jameelah Fernanders replied Jun 6, 2014 to Did anyone see the alopecian on So You Think You Can Dance?

15 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Fuzzless

"Hi Soisy, I pray that everything works out for you. I would like to suggest two book…"

Jameelah Fernanders replied Jan 26, 2014 to New to AA

14 May 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Chinery

"Hi Shelly,  I have AU and I am LMBO. Thank you for making me laugh. Jameelah  "

Jameelah Fernanders replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"Hi, I have not used Ardell or any other meds to accelerate the growth of my eyebrows…"

Jameelah Fernanders replied Nov 14, 2013 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Jameelah Fernanders

"Hi I dont know however I did take Lexapro in 2003 for about year and I developed alo…"

Jameelah Fernanders replied Oct 31, 2013 to Can anti-depressant medication cause alopecia?

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jameelah Fernanders

"Hi Pebbles, a friend of mine has beautiful hair down her back, a perfect body, educa…"

Jameelah Fernanders replied Oct 24, 2013 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"Amen!!!!!! "

Jameelah Fernanders replied Oct 24, 2013 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"Wow! Why would the school do this without first having a parent meeting with you. On…"

Jameelah Fernanders replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service