Gale Moorman's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. Being that you have seen a derm and used some treatment methods (of which she ha…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 5, 2010 to I'm new to all of this

16 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Hi Susan, sounds like Jon is making great strides in being more relaxed and coming t…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 5, 2010 to Won't go to school

30 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Susan - Jon's Mum

"Hi Susan, think it would be very important for you and your son to stay connected to…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 4, 2010 to Won't go to school

30 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Susan - Jon's Mum

"Hi. The rude middle schooler should be taken to the principal's office especially if…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 4, 2010 to Talking to kids without alopecia about this/me venting

16 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"Hi, I know exactly how you feel. Going to a doctor is the first thing. At 10 I went…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 4, 2010 to I'm new to all of this

16 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Hello Dielle and all the rest of the Alopecians, I've had alopecia for total of 30 y…"

Gale Moorman replied Dec 29, 2009 to Anyone Else Just Tired?

11 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Gale Moorman

"I was married and had children. I am an only child and my mother always wanted grand…"

Gale Moorman replied Dec 26, 2009 to Alopecia and sexual orientation

21 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Leslie

"Hey Dielle, I know what you mean and when I look closely at my bald head in the mirr…"

Gale Moorman replied Dec 26, 2009 to Anyone Else Just Tired?

11 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Gale Moorman

"That sounds interesting. Would it be like a fair with pamphlets on alopecia, wig inf…"

Gale Moorman replied Dec 25, 2009 to Awareness Festival

2 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Gale Moorman

"I know what you mean and I've been totally bald for over 10 yrs. I have resorted to…"

Gale Moorman replied Dec 25, 2009 to Anyone Else Just Tired?

11 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Gale Moorman

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service