Trina's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"They come in with white hairs and eventually turn your normal color."

Trina replied May 28, 2008 to White Hairs

24 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Heather, I am not sure if you read the Naaf newsletter but it talks about a bill to…"

Trina replied May 21, 2008 to Insurance coverage?

6 May 27, 2008
Reply by Char

"Mandy, I had this problem. You are going to have to fight them on this. They came t…"

Trina replied May 21, 2008 to Insurance coverage?

6 May 27, 2008
Reply by Char

"Mandy, I think it is totally up to you. I got the injections for 2 years and they w…"

Trina replied May 15, 2008 to Are treatments really worthwhile?

12 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Donna DeHoog

"I am with Lee they never gave me one just diagnosed me. Years later I took one to se…"

Trina replied May 15, 2008 to new to this

8 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Gretchen

"Wow! This really made me think with this one. It has made me strong and weak at the…"

Trina replied May 7, 2008 to What has alopecia done for you?

8 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by rach

"I would not do it. I lived through Alopecia at a time when i probably should have be…"

Trina replied Apr 28, 2008 to SSRI's for treatment?

6 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Miranda

"Julia, Sure I would love to be in your book. I am trying to think of a way to get s…"

Trina replied Apr 10, 2008 to Documentary

9 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Marsha, I think that this is a touchy situation. While my daughter goes to a really…"

Trina replied Apr 8, 2008 to Easing the teasing: How to help children

10 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Trina

"Spangya, Like you I have asthma and my daughter who recently developed AA has had s…"

Trina replied Apr 7, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service