Trina's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"sadly, I agree . We live in a world where children are cruel and can be really hurtf…"

Trina replied Apr 4, 2008 to Easing the teasing: How to help children

10 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Trina

"You will be suprised that kids are a lot more resiliant than you think. My daughter…"

Trina replied Apr 3, 2008 to Why do you have patches in your hair?

10 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by marie

"I usually tell them through a joke! I think it is hard to decide how to tell someone…"

Trina replied Apr 2, 2008 to How to 'break the news'

6 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Lorri, I was a teen while going through the exact same thing as him. It will seem l…"

Trina replied Apr 2, 2008 to Losing it, Growing it Back, Losing it Again

8 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Donna Evans

"Cindy the supplement is called Buried treasure. It has vitamins and minerals and she…"

Trina replied Mar 26, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"It is not a pill. It is liquid she said it would be better because it goes straight…"

Trina replied Mar 26, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"Transitioning from a child was hard. i had my first experience around 8 and had mayb…"

Trina replied Mar 26, 2008 to Transitioning from childhood to adulthood with alopecia

16 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by corrina

"My daughter has developed AA and I have AU. I went to the health food store and they…"

Trina replied Mar 25, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"Cheryl, I understand what you are saying more now. My only problem is that when I d…"

Trina replied Mar 25, 2008 to Convincing a disappointed lover to stay

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I think that you have to be honest with the person up front. When I was a teenager i…"

Trina replied Mar 24, 2008 to Convincing a disappointed lover to stay

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service