Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Im so sorry to hear that your step daughter had to experience such cruelty at school…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Oct 2, 2011 to My step-daughter got teased

12 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Loraine and Sammy

"Beautifully stated!!! The more we do it the easier it will be."

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 15, 2011 to It is what it is!

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Marilyn

"I hate when people and doctors say its all because of stress. I was going thru a 3 y…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jul 30, 2011 to Cures. Yikes!

31 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Netherlandsgirl

"you are fabulous Norm as I am as everyone here is too. I enjoy being bold by saying…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jul 29, 2011 to Cures. Yikes!

31 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Netherlandsgirl

"Until the medical field can probably figure out the immune system and how it works,…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jul 29, 2011 to Cures. Yikes!

31 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Netherlandsgirl

"AGREED PAUL."

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jul 25, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"AWESOME...TOTALLY FRIGGING AWESOME ROBB LOVE YOU"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jul 25, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"AWESOME ROBB you ARE TOTALLY FRIGGING AWESOME LOVE YOU"

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"LIKE LIKE !!!"

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"Well said Tan. Everyone is going to have a different journey on this alopecia ride.…"

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service