Jen Deletto's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"how was the trip? Did you do the boutique? We just got back last week and we did not…"

Jen Deletto replied Jul 8, 2010 to Walt Disney World with Alopecia

12 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"My daughter was perscribed several different levels of this medication (percentages…"

Jen Deletto replied Jul 8, 2010 to Anyone wanna help out with my questions?

15 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Great article! Thank you for sharing! Where did your daughter donate her hair to?"

Jen Deletto replied Jul 8, 2010 to Thomas & Alopecia Awareness Article June 29th

3 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"I had to hold back tears when my 5 year old recently told me she was so excited to g…"

Jen Deletto replied Jul 7, 2010 to My Poor Baby!

15 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Ryan Hochhausen

"Have you talked to WDW about this? We just booked a trip down also in June 2010 and…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 25, 2010 to Walt Disney World with Alopecia

12 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Cindy - are you going to Alopeciapalooza this summer? We are going! :)"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to Overwhelmed with emotions!

30 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by CHARLENE WILSON (Chayenne's Mom)

"we have little cards that we got from Children's Alopecia Project...it's a business…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to Overwhelmed with emotions!

30 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by CHARLENE WILSON (Chayenne's Mom)

"have you looked into The Children's Alopecia Project? They are wonderful for the chi…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to I'm new to all of this

16 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Awesome! Do you live in Ohio or did you fly out there? We are in PA but in eastern P…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to Wigs for Kids

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Kristen & Karahgan

"Just an FYI - Locks of Love does a sliding scale for the amount of money it will cos…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to Wigs for Kids

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Kristen & Karahgan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service