Jen Deletto's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess my little girl wouldn't qualify since she's only 5. Good to know for the fut…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to Wigs for Kids

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Kristen & Karahgan

"Yup! I learned some interesting information about LOL when I was contemplating doing…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 11, 2010 to Wigs for children

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Check out the Children's Alopecia Project. www.childrensalopeciaproject.org. They a…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 11, 2010 to Support group

4 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Sarah Eisenhardt

"There's also Wigs for Kids. Locks of Love does a sliding scale payment based upon yo…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 11, 2010 to Wigs for children

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Oh...maybe a birthday idea for my Kayla. I wonder though if it will prompt her to wa…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 11, 2010 to Super great dolls for girls for Christmas!

17 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Children's Alopecia Project is AMAZING! I cannot recommend them enough! www.children…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 11, 2010 to What treatments are available for children with Alopecia?

18 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Batra

"This is beautiful!"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 11, 2010 to Things I have learned from alopecia

6 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Call down to Disney and ask! It doesn't hurt to ask and it doesn't hurt to see if an…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 11, 2010 to Walt Disney World with Alopecia

12 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"My daughter rapidly lost her hair very quickly when she was diagnosed. She has AA bu…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 11, 2010 to Unneeded comments or looks

10 May 4, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"We haven't had the same response to medication but my daughter's alopecia coinsided…"

Jen Deletto replied Feb 11, 2010 to Penicillin and Alopecia

5 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Reto

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service