Rose's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely! My dermatologist wrote a letter stating I presented with a severe case o…"

Rose replied Sep 20, 2016 to Insurance reimbursement for Cranial Prosthetics

5 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Alo-Mom:  I am so thankful you first wrote out here that you had "cracked the code"…"

Rose replied Sep 20, 2016 to What is most important to you in a cranial prosthetic?

7 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Rosiel

"HELLO can you say 100% human hair that is TANGLE FREE  ??? I am wearing my new pie…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Trip to China

14 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"what a great review bebaldandbeautiful.. I own two FREEDOM pieces and you nailed the…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Is the freedom wig worth it?

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"i ordered and received and have been wearing my wig from Alo-mom. I was so skeptical…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Freedom Hair wig

11 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"okay, I did it! I found the one. The cuticle intact human hair piece that is custom…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Advise for a different type of wig

14 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"I bought a wig from Lisa. I an over the moon happy with it. TANGLE FREE human hair.…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Is the freedom wig worth it?

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"Bonnie: Alo mom has cracked the code! A hand tied TANGLE FREE human hair piece..for…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Online wig stores (first time)

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

" I have had two wigs from Peggy and they just are not tangle free, ever! after YEARS…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Follea Gripper - looking for advice

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"   after YEARS of trying hundreds of wigs, I believe I have finally found the best s…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service