Rose's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

" after YEARS of trying hundreds of wigs, I believe I have finally found the best sol…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Help with finding a wig Adelaide / Australia

1 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

" after YEARS of trying hundreds of wigs, I believe I have finally found the best sol…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Need help finding cheaper wigs

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

" after YEARS of trying hundreds of wigs, I believe I have finally found the best so…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Wig advice

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Colere

"Dianna, I so agree. I would give anything to have my own growth hair and while good…"

Rose replied Sep 6, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"You might read the prior discussions under the category Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces…"

Rose replied Jul 17, 2016 to Online wig stores (first time)

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

"This thread has turned into way more than who likes wearing wigs! So interesting. I…"

Rose replied Jul 6, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

" You might read the prior discussions under the category Wigs, eyebrows, hair piece…"

Rose replied Apr 21, 2016 to Advise for a different type of wig

14 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"1 year wig review read the above thread FIRST. go to "wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces,…"

Rose replied Apr 21, 2016 to Advise for a different type of wig

14 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"What a fascinating thread/read.  I have AU since age 3. At age 13 (menstrual cycle s…"

Rose replied Apr 14, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"HECK YEAH WE WANT YOUR STORY!!!  If you look over old discussions on this site, you…"

Rose replied Apr 14, 2016 to Trip to China

14 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service