MissFifi's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Update! Someday I will have a freedom wig! Alas, today is not the day! So great too…"

MissFifi replied May 30, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Hi Mary - I am interested to know how did your condition progress and what solutions…"

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"True Bev! I will get there someday - it's a process :) "

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"I used to bellydance! Do you do all the crazy hair flipping? :) so glad you have a s…"

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Hey there, I get mine from qdhairbeauty.com. They are possibly more processed and it…"

MissFifi replied Feb 22, 2014 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Excellent advice from Chris for Hair; I do realise that there will not be a perfect…"

MissFifi replied Oct 28, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"thanks to everyone for the responses, I won't be getting the swimscarfs - but yes, s…"

MissFifi replied Sep 4, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"I think you handled yourself so well, not an over reaction in the least, very measur…"

MissFifi replied Aug 23, 2013 to Difficult moment

16 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by buddhaz

"Thanks for the info guys :) ugh I'm so vain!! I really don't like the idea of the ha…"

MissFifi replied Aug 23, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"If you do find something that works, I would be interested to hear. Have been wearin…"

MissFifi replied Aug 20, 2013 to Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service