Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"while you CAN swim in your Freedom wig every day, you do have to realize that swimmi…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 7, 2013 to Swimming in Freedom Wig

12 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Roberta

"Hi Danielle, I don't know about you, but I was just blown away by Norma's post! She'…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jun 26, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Hi Danielle, This is the scariest time of all. After this, it gets better because yo…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Up until recently, both Freedom and Peggy Knight vacuums were made in the same facto…"

Debbi Fuller replied Feb 25, 2012 to Peggy Knight vacumm wigs vs. Freedom wigs

20 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Who says they aren't? All I can tell you is that since I started my business in 1991…"

Debbi Fuller replied Oct 12, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"Hi Whitney, This is one of the reasons I've always advocated getting the "telling" o…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 17, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

"Hi Liz, I've been through them all, never a problem. Rosy travels even more than I d…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 25, 2010 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi LIz, There are metal stays in my Freedom wig too but I have NEVER been asked to r…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 24, 2010 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi James, You are the guy we all want to meet! Good Luck with your alopecia girl!"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 23, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Melissa, You are spot on. You don't want anything to do with a guy who is so shal…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 23, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service