Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Karen, YES! She's still very young - plenty of time to get serious when she's old…"

Debbi Fuller replied Sep 1, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Karen, I agree that it is not necessary to tell every boy she dates. What I recom…"

Debbi Fuller replied Aug 31, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Cheryl, SO perfect. I had hair when I married my husband. My 'spots' were so far…"

Debbi Fuller replied Aug 27, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Jackie and Ashley, Of course you don't HAVE to tell anyone, but if you take the f…"

Debbi Fuller replied Aug 26, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Laurie, You are SO right. This is the way to go with this. Honest, up front. When…"

Debbi Fuller replied Aug 26, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Karen, I think that your daughter's Aunt's idea that you only tell when you think…"

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Maureen, Good for you! PLUS you won't have to have the added problem of needing m…"

Debbi Fuller replied Aug 23, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Sophia, I'm not sure what your experience will be when you travel, but I know tha…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 11, 2009 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Mr A and Eve, I have had AU for over 20 years and it happened to me right after I…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 10, 2009 to I am new and I need some help

63 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Hi Kimberly, The best reason for telling someone early on is that you don't waste YO…"

Debbi Fuller replied Sep 26, 2009 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service