Joshua's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"hi, I couldnt agree more with what others have mentioned earlier in their replies.…"

Joshua replied Jul 17, 2010 to Can we really accept alopecia?

22 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by NORMAN ABBOTT

"Happy Daddy, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and I have briefly read through al…"

Joshua replied May 26, 2010 to Trying to understand my Mom

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"Hey Deb, Very well said, couldnt agree more with what you and others have said. I a…"

Joshua replied May 19, 2010 to Alopecia insights

8 May 21, 2010
Reply by Dana Kozlowski

"you're welcome Dana. You certainly are stressed out physically and pscyhologically w…"

Joshua replied May 12, 2010 to Didn't cry

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

"Dana, The answer to your question, yes. No death but terrible events happen simulta…"

Joshua replied May 12, 2010 to Didn't cry

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

"Hi Paige, I have written several blogs on alopecia...hope that all of us will under…"

Joshua replied Mar 30, 2010 to Cure for alopecia

15 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Alopecia_85

"Haha...everyone seemed to agree that I am the winner. thanks guys. Do you know why I…"

Joshua replied Mar 15, 2010 to Craziest thing you've done for a cure

18 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"Mine is simple- squashed roaches' juice being rubbed all over my scalp...when I had…"

Joshua replied Mar 14, 2010 to Craziest thing you've done for a cure

18 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"I love lemonade, I wouldn't be where I am now without the help and support of friend…"

Joshua replied Jan 27, 2010 to Heartbreaking yet inspirational

2 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Joshua

"Sergio, I couldnt agree more with what others have replied. I have been dealing wit…"

Joshua replied Jan 13, 2010 to Still bald...and dont like it

4 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Joshua

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service