Fox's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Tnx I'll take a look at it! Some of the worst vendors aka wigmakers I've seen had a…"

Fox replied Apr 27, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"True..It can be a big risk,but the vendors order their wigs from the same Chinese ma…"

Fox replied Apr 27, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Does anyone have experience with Chinese Vendors/companies? I found a website http:…"

Fox replied Apr 26, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Thanks,I need something that breathes because I transpire a lot,so a full cap is not…"

Fox replied Apr 26, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"You're welcome there's much to see. Yes indeed that's so true,there are so many vari…"

Fox replied Apr 25, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Thanks for your reaction Mary,I will look at her website! As for the eyebrows and e…"

Fox replied Apr 25, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Thea :) Really...so you are positive about them... To me they're very appealing…"

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I think that some of these things can backfire,it's better to be bald and healthy Ev…"

Fox replied Dec 20, 2009 to Is there really a cure for androgenetic alopecia (female pattern baldness)?

18 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by sarah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service