Cindie's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"I know what you mean...some days I'm ready to take on the world, and other days I fe…"

Cindie replied Jul 27, 2011 to Do men experience rejection because of alopecia?

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Tony

"Don't do it! Better to buy a good synthetic wig than a cheap human hair wig!"

Cindie replied Jul 27, 2011 to CHEAP HH wigs?

3 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Hi, Nancy: Because of the nature of my job, there aren't too many cities in PA that…"

Cindie replied Jul 27, 2011 to ALLENTOWN, PA MEMBERS?

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by tim kay

"I'm sorry this happened to you! "Outing" annoys the hell out of me......when people…"

Cindie replied Jul 26, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Hi, Nancy: I'm in Harrisburg. It' s a distance from Allentown, but it's in Pennsylv…"

Cindie replied Jul 26, 2011 to ALLENTOWN, PA MEMBERS?

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by tim kay

"Man 82, I am horrified by that child's remark. If it had been my child or grandchild…"

Cindie replied Jul 25, 2011 to Do men experience rejection because of alopecia?

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Tony

"It sounds like your husband wants you to present a "normal" front to the world, and…"

Cindie replied Jul 25, 2011 to My Husband's Reaction to My Possible "Coming Out"

14 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"It could very well be....employers are very, very picky....and the more "different"…"

Cindie replied Jul 25, 2011 to Can't find a job - is it the baldness?

12 Dec 21, 2020
Reply by Romaz21

"You need your head shaved by a professional if you aren't comfortable doing it yours…"

Cindie replied Jul 25, 2011 to Shaving

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"I want a tattoo on my head, too, but unfortunately I have too many allergies to "go…"

Cindie replied Jul 25, 2011 to Head tattoos

9 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service