LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"A - A real pain in the arse L - Lucky to have found this site and a few good friends…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 14, 2011 to Let's play a game. What does alopecia stand for?

12 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Gill

"He sounds like a 'keeper" : )"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 11, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"AJ said it much more eloquently than I did : )"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 9, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"Ask yourself if the situation was reversed would you want him to feel comfortable en…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 9, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"Tan B - I personally think you should leave the post and all replies in tact or it w…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 25, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"Tan I think you have a generous spirit and I think au-no-more went beyond, well beyo…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 24, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"I have lurked for awhile. I do not understand why ANYONE has to be rude when dealing…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 24, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service