Lauren's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m so glad that it is coming back fast! Interesting that it is still pigmented."

Lauren replied Sep 1, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"My daughter was prescribed methotrexate for sarcoidosis. It did calm down the inflam…"

Lauren replied Aug 12, 2019 to Methotrexate

3 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Lauren

"Your son looks great! My daughter started xeljanz this last November and has some ha…"

Lauren replied May 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’m so happy you are having such amazing results!!!!  Thanks so much for keeping us…"

Lauren replied Mar 15, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"I’m so happy you’re seeing such great results!! Happy new year!!"

Lauren replied Jan 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My daughter started xeljanz at the end of October and her doctor said she wanted to…"

Lauren replied Dec 22, 2018 to Continued shedding after xeljanz

8 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Brock

"Fabulous! So excited for you!"

Lauren replied Dec 10, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Thanks so much for your feedback. I will see about substituting xeljanz for methotre…"

Lauren replied Aug 26, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"I would love to hear how you are making out. I am in a similar situation and go to t…"

Lauren replied Aug 25, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service