Lilac's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Lexi. However, I believe there is ONE doctor who will genuinely want to…"

Lilac replied Mar 22, 2014 to Doctors?

5 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Lexi

"Hi there, I'm not sure where you live but I know some wig shops can obtain curly hai…"

Lilac replied Mar 17, 2014 to Where to get human curly brown hair or wig?

7 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by kaylamishowdy

"I'm no longer a teenager as I'm 19, but I do have AGA that started when I was in hig…"

Lilac replied Mar 1, 2014 to Any teens who have alopecia

2 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Kyra_Vitani

"I understand the mood swings. Most of the time, I would have the attitude of "I don'…"

Lilac replied Feb 26, 2014 to Really depressed

24 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Hayley

"Hi Sheryl, I was reading your post and although I have androgenetic alopecia, I can…"

Lilac replied Feb 25, 2014 to Really depressed

24 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Hayley

"Does any of you know if Gabi's Wigs have toppers as well? "

Lilac replied Feb 18, 2014 to Gabi's Wigs prices? For those who purchased a wig from that shop?

2 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Lilac

"I agree with you. It's been three years since I have AGA (androgenetic alopecia) and…"

Lilac replied Feb 15, 2014 to How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"I thought I was being crazy for spending $2500+ on human hair wigs...thank goodness…"

Lilac replied Feb 15, 2014 to How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"Would it be possible to create a cap that has borders or perimeters that are NOT equ…"

Lilac replied Feb 15, 2014 to Will a human hair wig even fit a head that has a metallic implant bulging?

10 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Lilac

"I'm wondering how much YOU spent on your human hair wigs. That's all what I'm curiou…"

Lilac replied Feb 13, 2014 to How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service