Carpe diem's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I don't think i'll be making another trip to her.  Hopefully everything will c…"

Carpe diem replied Mar 8, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Thanks Guillem! I'm kind of wary of trying the SA again.  Yes, my dermatologist did…"

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Hi Gullem, I hadn't mentioned it before.  I was sensitized in a small area on my ar…"

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Wow, Erika, that's  great that your daughter is having continued success with the tr…"

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"It's so strange.  My dermatologist had never seen this reaction either.  I hope my d…"

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Wow, that's  great that your daughter is having continued success with the treatment…"

Carpe diem replied Mar 8, 2014 to Squaric acid reactions

4 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Carpe diem

"Thank you Rose Marie'.  I don't think I'm still reacting because its been so long si…"

Carpe diem replied Mar 8, 2014 to Squaric acid reactions

4 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Carpe diem

"Hi Everyone! After doing research online and reading forums (this one included) las…"

Carpe diem replied Mar 6, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service