traci's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! What's your email address?"

traci replied May 29, 2010 to Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

"Thanks! :) What's your email?"

traci replied May 28, 2010 to Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

"Accepted :) Thanks!"

traci replied May 27, 2010 to Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

"Joy, I decided to shave my head last summer actually. (I believe I have some AW blo…"

traci replied Jul 16, 2009 to At what point did you decide to shave it all off?

22 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Double

"Hi Vikki, I'm so sorry you're feeling so devastated. Hair loss is definitely diffic…"

traci replied Jul 16, 2009 to Help, reassurance, anything???

6 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by cathie

"Aleshia, I know the feeling. When I was younger and everyone told me that the stres…"

traci replied Jul 16, 2009 to school and stress

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Aleshia

"thanks for the YouTube link! i did my psychology research project on agression in Am…"

traci replied Aug 26, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by meaghan evelyn smith earle

"well said, rj. it's sad to hear about so much violence coming from the youth, and wh…"

traci replied Aug 26, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008

"from what i've read, the shooter (jamal siler) and ryan had had an argument prior to…"

traci replied Aug 25, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008

"i know that NAAF has a statement on their website concerning the shooting, but i'm n…"

traci replied Aug 25, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service