Suzie's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Starshine your hair looks amazing!  We are all so happy for you.  Thanks for sharing…"

Suzie replied Mar 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"dreamscometrue, I believe for some people it's genetic/hereditary....not everyone th…"

Suzie replied Mar 13, 2017 to Infections-Candida, Oral infections, any infections. Did you have any chronic infections before starting Xeljanz?

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I also think autoimmune diseases are genetic as well, just like heart disease, etc.…"

Suzie replied Mar 13, 2017 to Infections-Candida, Oral infections, any infections. Did you have any chronic infections before starting Xeljanz?

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"No....I do have seasonal allergies though.  How would you know if you are allergic t…"

Suzie replied Mar 13, 2017 to Hair Allergy & Alopecia?

2 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"Return_Life, I totally get this!  I have been on biologics for RA for over 15 years.…"

Suzie replied Mar 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kind of funny, because my son says I should try medicinal marijuana for my RA.  I've…"

Suzie replied Mar 8, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"I'm 51 now and have been going to RA since 26.  I still feel fortunate that the AA h…"

Suzie replied Mar 8, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Sorry you are going through this as well....I have been taking these biologic drugs…"

Suzie replied Mar 7, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Here's my story: First developed AA as a teenager with loss on just the back of my h…"

Suzie replied Mar 7, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"There are a number of drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis that may help or hurt Alopecia.…"

Suzie replied Mar 7, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service