kevin's Discussions (496)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"quite agree with you it do too much hair for 10 we are sold the dream for nothing"

kevin replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"you too nothing is done at all on the dream still sell it for nothing everyone loses…"

kevin replied Dec 18, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Salut Nicolas je suis francais aussi et je suis le post depuis sa sortie et xeljanz…"

kevin replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"we must stop close our eyes as all treatments after a while he no longer acts on the…"

kevin replied Dec 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"https://www.instagram.com/thealopeciaexperiment/"

kevin replied Nov 29, 2015 to Hair Loss after stopping treatment?

17 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Nicolas

"fuck 1500 DOLLARD ONE GRAMME"

kevin replied Nov 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello I am French to look I have to find xeljanz on site of which think of it you h…"

kevin replied Nov 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello I am French to look I have to find xeljanz on site of which think you  http:/…"

kevin replied Nov 22, 2015 to Calling out to all people taking xeljanz!!

77 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Shakira Abdul-Ali

"salut non je ne prend pas xeljanz , oui en turquie a Istamboul en pharmacie le mec q…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Salut inggare je suis Francais je suis Tous SES POSTES DEPUIS le débuts en France il…"

kevin replied Nov 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service