Dana Kozlowski's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not just starting to feel a little more at ease with Alopecia Areata. I used to…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 21, 2010 to Why me?

7 May 23, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"I to have been really weeding through people. One thing that I really thought about…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 21, 2010 to Alopecia insights

8 May 21, 2010
Reply by Dana Kozlowski

"Sounds wonderful! We all need to have those getaways. I have only been on this site…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 19, 2010 to A vacation without my wig

14 May 21, 2010
Reply by Petra

"Sometimes I think many of us have the same thoughts. I was diagnosed with AA in Apri…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 19, 2010 to Alopecia insights

8 May 21, 2010
Reply by Dana Kozlowski

"That you for the advice! You have some really good points! I am so glad I found peop…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 14, 2010 to Just when I thought I had relief from stress

1 May 14, 2010
Reply by Dana Kozlowski

"I was in my accident on March 22, 2010 and had two spots. Now I have many very large…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 12, 2010 to Didn't cry

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

"Susan, Thank you for the informative response. My alopecia is real large spots all…"

10 May 12, 2010

"Josh, Thanks for the response it sheds a little more light on this. The stressor I…"

10 May 12, 2010

"Sorry I feel like I ramble on since there is so much going through my head. Well I w…"

10 May 12, 2010

"I was just thinking a little more about what this woman who has been doing this for…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 11, 2010 to Addicted to research

8 May 11, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service