Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"The people at xelsource ar really responsive. Tell dr . Lisa and Jackie sent you."

Alo-mom replied Dec 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know that dr MacDougall in Manhattan beach ca will. His phone number is. 310 545 2…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would say that I am much more aware and compassionate about what happens to my fel…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 5, 2016 to What is your favorite thing about yourself?

2 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Finley

"I am so glad you posted this. I too do not want to get into politics and to be hones…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 5, 2016 to WIgs and possible trade embargos with China post-election

2 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"Recently I helped a wig company come up with styles for all age women for a catalog…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 5, 2016 to How do you guys style your wigs?

1 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Ok, so this is what I would do if you are my daughter. I would call the local Cancer…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 29, 2016 to Stylists in Austin TX

3 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Good for you and we should all be that determined. "

Alo-mom replied Nov 29, 2016 to Has anyone gotten insurance to pay for hair prosthesis?

14 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by George

"There are so many options but you have to be educated and really find someone you ca…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 29, 2016 to Has anyone gotten insurance to pay for hair prosthesis?

14 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by George

"Sorry, But  forgot to mention that NAAF is working on Medicare so that certain incom…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 23, 2016 to Has anyone gotten insurance to pay for hair prosthesis?

14 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by George

"Hello group, I have been very lucky with the insurances we had for my daughter when…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 23, 2016 to Has anyone gotten insurance to pay for hair prosthesis?

14 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by George

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service