Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Though I do not know anyone in that area I suggest you contact the local canc…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 26, 2016 to Styling a Follea wig

1 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"I tend to agree with Joyce. I think there is always room to teach about kindness and…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 26, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"FANTASTIC Thank you for sharing."

Alo-mom replied Oct 12, 2016 to Insurance reimbursement for Cranial Prosthetics

5 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"I would love to see some of your work, could you email it to me at Geoged5050@gmail.…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 11, 2016 to Microbladding eyebrows

10 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"My daughter had them early on when she started to lose her hair. They did not work f…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 9, 2016 to Corticosteroid Injections

3 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"That is a silicon front and looks like a mono top. I would have to see more of the w…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 8, 2016 to Cap type?!

3 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Can you send me pictures of the inside of the cap and i will check with a factory th…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 7, 2016 to Hair line sticks up on lacetop

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Aimee

"I have commented on all lace wigs before. They do not stand the test of time and the…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 7, 2016 to Wigs4Life

11 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by shayedenfield

"There is a product called Scalp Protector, sold by hair direct that my daughter uses…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 7, 2016 to Hairalicious.com??

21 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Sent you a response back, thank you for reaching out to me. Lisa"

Alo-mom replied Oct 4, 2016 to Silk top designer wigs?

12 Jan 20, 2022
Reply by TimothyHoltz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service