Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"I would talk to your doctor to see if any of your mediation is presenting hair loss.…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 23, 2016 to Sweats

2 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Joan

"Attempting to color thin hair is risky. If it looks that thin could you consider a t…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 23, 2016 to Bleaching or perming hair?

1 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"My daughter has AU and that took me to China to find the best factory for her wigs.…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 23, 2016 to Making wigs out of donated hair

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by remeehi

"Hello Colere, I looked at their website. I am always concerned when I see pictures o…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 21, 2016 to Online wig stores (first time)

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

"I wanted to get back to you and give you a ball park estimate for a topper  that is…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 13, 2016 to Follea topette pricing

3 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello, my name is Lisa and I have a daughter with AU. I went to China to meet with f…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 10, 2016 to Where to buy a hair system with great appearance & comfort in INDIA (or online)?

3 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Mayur

"This is the problem with Autoimmune Diseases, we do not know what triggers them. Hai…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 9, 2016 to Can this be stopped?

1 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"I am not a doctor nor a scientist, but I truly believe that wearing a wig will not e…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 9, 2016 to Wig or not?

2 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

"After reading your post again I contacted the factory that I have my daughters wigs…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 3, 2016 to Follea topette pricing

3 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello, please take the time to read my discussion on going to China to find a factor…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 3, 2016 to Flippin up neckline wigs

9 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service