Suzi's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Very soon after I was diagnosed I found about some healer who heal people and prefor…"

Suzi replied Mar 14, 2010 to Craziest thing you've done for a cure

18 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"Ayurveda oils treatment works miracle for me. My old patches are all covered with ha…"

Suzi replied Mar 9, 2010 to Treatments - what's out there?

12 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Harsh Kumar

"DearAngie, I recommend that you contact dr. Rohit form India, he helped and cured m…"

Suzi replied Mar 9, 2010 to Advice for a heartbroken mom

17 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Reto

"I agree totally with you, if you want to cure any disease, first step will be to cha…"

Suzi replied Mar 3, 2010 to Tired of being tired, eating my way to a cure

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"pls keep me posted, I am curious what you will find."

Suzi replied Feb 24, 2010 to Chemicals or things rumored to kick start alopecia?

10 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by RMK

"I find some clinic in India. They are specialized only for treating alopecia. I meet…"

Suzi replied Feb 19, 2010 to Chemicals or things rumored to kick start alopecia?

10 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by RMK

"I think this is great idea Patricia! Onion and garlic are very good remedy for alope…"

Suzi replied Feb 19, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"I totally believe in natural remedy... My hair is growing and not falling anymore th…"

Suzi replied Feb 19, 2010 to Chemicals or things rumored to kick start alopecia?

10 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by RMK

"Check this out, you can do it by yourself at home... for 15 bucks http://www.evenbe…"

Suzi replied Feb 17, 2010 to Chemicals or things rumored to kick start alopecia?

10 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by RMK

"Alopecia start when immune system is out of order. It can be from many things...In y…"

Suzi replied Feb 17, 2010 to Chemicals or things rumored to kick start alopecia?

10 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by RMK

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service