Suzi's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Fizza, I watch this guy on youtube video few months ago, he has amazing result. He c…"

Suzi replied Feb 17, 2010 to What treatments are available for children with Alopecia?

18 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Batra

"I can recommend you Ayurveda oils treatment. I have been using this oils for 6 month…"

Suzi replied Feb 11, 2010 to What treatments are available for children with Alopecia?

18 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Batra

"I was trying MMS for my hair also, but could not proceed because of injections and o…"

Suzi replied Feb 9, 2010 to Eczema

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by yasmin

"Maybe you should try MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement), I heard it can help with this…"

Suzi replied Feb 9, 2010 to Eczema

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by yasmin

"You can find all information on www.alopeciacure.com, you can call dr. Rohit or send…"

Suzi replied Jan 29, 2010 to Treatments.... Natural or Medicinal, which is most effective?

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Dixon Hall

"I think it works but you need to take them all the time, because if you stop hair wi…"

Suzi replied Jan 29, 2010 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

"When I got AA, I try at first with alopatic medicine for 7 months (steroid injection…"

Suzi replied Jan 29, 2010 to Treatments.... Natural or Medicinal, which is most effective?

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Dixon Hall

"Jen I don't suffer from urticaria anymore, now I have only AA. I still have itches o…"

Suzi replied Jan 28, 2010 to Alopecia & Autoimmune Urticaria (hives)

8 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Jen J.

"I dream alot how I lose my eyebrowse, and my hair. I dream this maybe once per week.…"

Suzi replied Jan 28, 2010 to Dreams

5 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Mary

"American people should have the health care like the rest of the world. This is only…"

Suzi replied Jan 27, 2010 to Healthcare Reform

12 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Suzi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service