Craig's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, over the course of the past 20 years, I have had a tiny amount of regrowth, bu…"

Craig replied Sep 13, 2023 to Alopecia Universalis Advice

8 Jan 9
Reply by Apple

"My story is almost exactly like yours. I'm 46 now, but when I was 25, I had little r…"

Craig replied Sep 13, 2023 to Alopecia Universalis Advice

8 Jan 9
Reply by Apple

"Just curious. You said there was one residence hall that offers private bathrooms. W…"

Craig replied Jul 13, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"no no no. Maybe the news station, but certainly not an attorney. Why is everyone so…"

Craig replied Jul 13, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Mine started with small 2-3" patches that I would get cortisone injections for. The…"

Craig replied Dec 31, 2014 to Alopecia

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"Congrats! That is something to be very proud of. My advice would be just to act natu…"

Craig replied Dec 31, 2014 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"The cortisone shots worked for me, but only temporarily. I later tried methotrexate…"

Craig replied Jun 13, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"definately not alone....in the way you feel and everything you've gone through and a…"

Craig replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"yeah, I'm sure it was Jasper. I've talked to him on the phone recently after seeing…"

Craig replied Apr 19, 2011 to Helminthic Therapy

17 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Holly

"did you try it yet, Maureen?"

Craig replied Apr 15, 2011 to Helminthic Therapy

17 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Holly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service