Karen Smith's Discussions (464)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes you can. My daughter lives in the water in the summer. She wears all lace wigs a…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 13, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Have her look for B-12 deficiency. My daughter's levels are low and she takes shots…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 11, 2013 to Blood testing/related auto immune

6 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"Hi, My daughter wears all lace wigs which she attaches with super tape. She sleeps a…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 11, 2013 to Wigs that don't come off -- stay on in shower, swimming, bed

5 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Emmily

"Hi, She gets all lace wigs with the silk top and attaches them with "super tape" whi…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 24, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"My daughter does water sports with her all lace human hair wigs. She braids her hair…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 21, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"My daughter's was triggered by a mono/strep illness. They say it is caused by stress…"

Karen Smith replied Jul 3, 2013 to AA triggered by other illness

37 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Wow, thank you for sharing this. Never give up hope of full recovery."

Karen Smith replied May 26, 2013 to Andrea's story

1 May 26, 2013
Reply by Karen Smith

"My daughter wears all lace wigs that she tapes on with super tape and she never thin…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 22, 2013 to Wigs and roller coasters?

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"My daughter took steroid shots with the first episode and her hair grew back. It fel…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 7, 2013 to Immune suppressant drugs

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Starshine

"If it is important for her to swim with hair you may want to get a cheaper lace wig…"

Karen Smith replied Apr 7, 2013 to Swimming in Freedom Wig

12 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Roberta

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service