Julie's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

".Awesome! How long do you plan on staying on it? What's your long term strategy. I'm…"

Julie replied Mar 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is so awesome!! When did you first notice hair growth? I've been on xeljanz for…"

Julie replied Mar 22, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"I actually just started xeljanz and am using the Co-Pay card. I am doing the stanfor…"

Julie replied Mar 5, 2015 to Starting Xeljanz, have some questions

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by katiegirl

""

Julie replied Mar 5, 2015 to Starting Xeljanz, have some questions

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by katiegirl

"Hey Dawn! Is your insurance covering the plaquenil since it is technically an RA dru…"

Julie replied Dec 16, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"I just saw the tv ad for xeljanz for ra..it says for those who methotrexate did not…"

Julie replied Jun 23, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Just wondering..how often do you all wash and condition your wig? I wear mine every…"

Julie replied Mar 31, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hey there! I actually take my wig in to get a keratin treatment by the lady I bought…"

Julie replied Mar 26, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hi there, I haven't really experienced this to that degree but I do have a darker ci…"

Julie replied Mar 8, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"I got hair on my face just by applying it to my scalp.. it was peach fuzz but it ws…"

Julie replied Mar 3, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service