Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Going in for my 3 month checkup.My doctor is new to this medication so can anyone te…"

Football fan replied Jun 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Everyone is intitled to their own opinion.There is no right or wrong way to feel. If…"

Football fan replied Jun 25, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"I would also like to know what coupon gives you such a good discount and what pharma…"

Football fan replied Jun 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was getting discouraged yesterday and then I saw your picture and got hope again!"

Football fan replied Jun 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was a hairdresser and never knew about AA.When My hair started falling out like cr…"

Football fan replied Jun 18, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"Hi everyone in the same boat here.Starting week 9 and not one new hair anywhere star…"

Football fan replied Jun 18, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"Hi AU1989 I'm on xeljanz and I take Prilosec.Do you take them at the same time or sp…"

Football fan replied Jun 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Julie good luck.Keep us posted on your progress.Going to try that for my next…"

Football fan replied Jun 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Starting on my third month and no changes yet.did have all my eyelashes 40percent ey…"

Football fan replied Jun 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Agree with pippinsgirl can't even look in the mirror without a wig.Just got back fro…"

Football fan replied Jun 16, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service