Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carlie I live in Los Angeles California.I was wondering if you checked with DHL t…"

Football fan replied Jun 25, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Beacon will send with DHL also.It will be interesting how the package looks."

Football fan replied Jun 24, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Good morning received this email from Mouree this morning.EMS is still not working.W…"

Football fan replied Jun 22, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Heard a couple days ago.Mouree emailed me that ems is not working will start anytime…"

Football fan replied Jun 17, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Beacon is responsive in helping you place an order.Its receiving it that’s the probl…"

Football fan replied Jun 13, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Any one hear from Beacon.When we were emailing back and forth about my order and sen…"

Football fan replied Jun 10, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"It seems like jumping to 20mg a day when you have only been on 10mg for 2 months is…"

Football fan replied Jun 6, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great news!"

Football fan replied Jun 3, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Will a package shipped with DHL make it to California or should I wait.I have my ord…"

Football fan replied Jun 3, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I’ve been in contact with Beacon the last week.They answered my emails right away pu…"

Football fan replied May 28, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service