Mary's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (582) Replies Latest Activity

"I looked at a high-quality vacuum wig a few months ago, after hearing how great they…"

Mary replied Dec 29, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"What kind of new wigs have you gotten that you love? Do you like them because they'r…"

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"The eyeliner is tattoo also. I went back to the lady, who really does nice work, and…"

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"I wasn't as happy with my eyeliner as with the brows...the liner turned out a little…"

Mary replied Dec 28, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"Since I go bald most of the time (weather permitting), I frequently have people ask…"

Mary replied Dec 28, 2008 to How do you handle the cancer questions?

12 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Hi Eileen, I shaved my head almost exactly one year ago (read my story on AW). I cr…"

Mary replied Dec 27, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"The photo I have posted now shows my tattoed eyebrows and eyeliner. They were done b…"

Mary replied Dec 18, 2008 to Cortizone shots for eyebrows / lashes?

14 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I had cortisone shots to my scalp beginning when I was first diagnosed with AA in 20…"

Mary replied Dec 18, 2008 to Cortizone shots for eyebrows / lashes?

14 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi, I had 7 years' of cortisone shots to my bald spots on my scalp up until about a…"

Mary replied Dec 17, 2008 to Cortizone shots for eyebrows / lashes?

14 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Someday, when you're ready, you'll go everywhere bald. When you do, I think you'll w…"

Mary replied Nov 15, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service