Michael Gutwein's Discussions (24)

Discussions Started (4) Replies Latest Activity

Not seeing, leading to not caring, leading to mental freedom from a disease

I havent been on in a while, and still going through my whole body losing hair since 09? Not worried about body hair, but I regular just Bu…

Started by Michael Gutwein in Acceptance and coping

5 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Crumpets

Hair loss got me a job!

Well as some may know I just started losing my hair within the past 6 months. I grew up with the condition and was kind of expecting to los…

Started by Michael Gutwein in Employment issues, workplace challenges

6 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Sarah

Chemicals or things rumored to kick start alopecia?

I have been looking at alot of topics and was wondering exactly how many ideas and or rumors about whatever there is out there.   I work as…

Started by Michael Gutwein in Symptoms, treatment options, research

10 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by RMK

Always accepted, but now the challenge of revealing it. My story

Hello everyone!   Well here is my story and alittle bit about myself all in one. My name is Michael and I live in milwaukee Wisconsin prett…

Started by Michael Gutwein in Acceptance and coping

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service