Emily's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had alopecia areata since my early twenties.  In the past three years I have…"

Emily replied Nov 10, 2014 to Pregnancy and alopecia

2 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by OneBaldMother

"Congratulations! It is so exciting to hear that your hair is back. Hooray! And I am…"

Emily replied Apr 3, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Wow. It looks really pretty. Seriously looks like your own hair, Katie. You found a…"

Emily replied Aug 3, 2013 to Today I shaved my head in preparation for the Freedom Wig and to take control of my life

10 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thank you so much for posting. You don't even know how much strength and courage you…"

Emily replied Aug 2, 2013 to Today I shaved my head in preparation for the Freedom Wig and to take control of my life

10 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I am sorry you are having a hard time. Some moments almost feel like a nightmare, eh…"

Emily replied Jul 13, 2013 to Regrowth and more loss. How to get through a rough day?

9 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Hi Sara, Thank you so much for sharing this successful treatment news. I am so happy…"

Emily replied Jul 4, 2013 to New Treatment for alopecia that worked for me

15 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Emily

"I am not treating other medical conditions for my aa, but I do have to use mostly al…"

Emily replied Jul 2, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

"I had terrible warts on my foot too. A long time ago. What kind of cream was it? How…"

Emily replied Jun 24, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

"Katelyn, Losing hair is horrible. It just sucks. And I am sorry. It is so frustrati…"

Emily replied Jun 22, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service