Ellen Burns's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Esburns@Gmail.com"

Ellen Burns replied May 31, 2010 to Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

"Hi Traci, I'm not sure how many people you are looking to proof read, but I would l…"

Ellen Burns replied May 29, 2010 to Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

"Welcome Back :)"

Ellen Burns replied May 13, 2010 to I'm back

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"I have never heard of this either, and I think I will have to take some time to figu…"

Ellen Burns replied May 13, 2010 to A carrot, an egg, and a cup of coffee

11 May 17, 2010
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"This makes much more sense now! Yes, I do think anxiety will make you feel dizzy and…"

Ellen Burns replied May 12, 2010 to Didn't cry

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

"I'm glad to know that it's fairly normal to have tender/sore spots where hair is fal…"

Ellen Burns replied May 12, 2010 to Questions

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Susanne Carlin

"Are you asking if anyone's felt stress after a death/accident? Or the dizzy feeling.…"

Ellen Burns replied May 12, 2010 to Didn't cry

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

"I just began a 2 week cycle of Prednisone and I don't think it's working... Given it…"

Ellen Burns replied May 12, 2010 to Sulfasalazine/ Methotrexate/ Prednisone

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Cindy

"Thanks so much for the feedback!! I'll comment back soon, just wanted to say I reall…"

Ellen Burns replied May 11, 2010 to Questions

11 May 12, 2010

"Michelle, Thank you for your reply!! Tingling is a much better way to describe the…"

Ellen Burns replied May 10, 2010 to Questions

11 May 12, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service