maireadcg's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"That’s good - it’s not illegal in the U.K. but it’s so inconsistent. I’ve had some p…"

maireadcg replied Jun 2, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"They’re shipping with DHL but not with EMS - they said it’s dodgy to ship with DHL a…"

maireadcg replied Jun 2, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I think they mean to ask if there’s an issue with it. They said this to me the first…"

maireadcg replied May 31, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I’m exactly the same - ordered mine in mid March, before lockdown. I’m not worried t…"

maireadcg replied May 28, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I did this and lowered mine last January from 20 to 15 and then got a big patch. I u…"

maireadcg replied May 24, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I know! I’m in the uk and getting a bit stressed now that I’m going to run out of ta…"

maireadcg replied May 16, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I think they are reviewing it on 17th May "

maireadcg replied May 16, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Yep me too. It’s over double the price but I was paying £600 per month at one point "

maireadcg replied May 13, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I think my brother may have used this before. Are they shipping then?"

maireadcg replied May 13, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Hi, sorry if this appears twice - I’m not sure if my last one sent. I really need t…"

maireadcg replied May 12, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service