maireadcg's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I would definitely be interested as I’m worried I won’t get mine - I’m in the Uk whe…"

maireadcg replied May 12, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks so much for the information - have you been taking it and do you think it’s w…"

maireadcg replied May 1, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi, this is great info if you know how to purchase it please l? I have been in cont…"

maireadcg replied May 1, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"You can buy generic ones from beacon pharmacy in Bangladesh - there’s a thread on he…"

maireadcg replied Jan 8, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"Sorry I misread it "

maireadcg replied Jan 8, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"I would up the dosage. I was AU and 10mg did nothing for me and 15 mg only gave me v…"

maireadcg replied Jan 2, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"Join the Facebook group alopecia and xeljanz. I doubt it’s xeljanz making you shed a…"

maireadcg replied Jun 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I think it will be a mistake as they’re normally amazing! I ordered some two weeks a…"

maireadcg replied Jun 23, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Jonny - did you get yours through? Mine have been trapped since 7th March. I managed…"

maireadcg replied Jun 13, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks Ben! It’s annoying as I can’t contact customs. I definitely think mine have b…"

maireadcg replied Jun 6, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service