maireadcg's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ben, for some reason I can’t reply to your other message (or yours Nicole)  than…"

maireadcg replied Jun 5, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi  my gp Ian monitoring my bloods. My tablets have been stuck in customs in Coventr…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I’m in the Uk but have  big patch again due to lower…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Kevin -I’ve spent 1000s myself on this - the £1000 pounds I spent was for a month an…"

maireadcg replied Apr 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Yeah I think I will but it’s still saying it’s on customs on the tracker. I’m just p…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"My dermatologist wouldn’t do it and wrote to my GP and my GP rang me and said she wa…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi All, im in London and I ordered 20 boxes so that’s 300 tablets. I’m so angry as…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Ben when did you order yours ?"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Mine have been stuck there for 8 weeks o Thursdays - I’m so annoyed as I’ve rang and…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Do you not think it was just a coincidence as they’ve been tested and are exactly th…"

maireadcg replied Apr 7, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service