Ali T's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all your comments Beth - this is all so interesting - and i am going to c…"

Ali T replied Aug 26, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"Wow this is so interesting - I came to a similar conclusion (about diet) a couple of…"

Ali T replied Jul 4, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"Hi Shelby I totally get where you are coming from and I guess there is no easy answ…"

Ali T replied Aug 23, 2009 to Alopecia in Law Enforcement

15 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Shelby Sanford

"I think you sound lovely and your fiancee will love the fact that you are prepared t…"

Ali T replied Jan 15, 2009 to 'Sympathy' shave?

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"It is hard and unlike you I felt I had to get one as I had watched my hair get thinn…"

Ali T replied Jan 15, 2009 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"I am really interested in what you are saying above. I have had AA for about 3 years…"

Ali T replied Jan 15, 2009 to alopecia areata episodes possibly triggered by other illness?

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by dollydreadful

"I wish I was brave enough not to wear wigs but I dont really like the way I look wit…"

Ali T replied Dec 29, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"I feel just the same!!!! Just found this and its like reading all about me - not sur…"

Ali T replied Dec 29, 2008 to I DID IT!!!!!!!!

20 May 11, 2017
Reply by Streem26

"I know what you mean, but personally for me wearing a wig was almost what I had to d…"

Ali T replied Dec 29, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service